The EFIT Is the Most Comprehensive Firewalk Certification Course Available Today.
The concept of a Master Class is a time-honored way for true masters of an art to pass along their wisdom, knowledge, and skills. Visual artists learn more in a day with a master than they do in months of school. Singers grow enormously from a few hours spent with a renowned performer. Martial artists study with the master, and spiritual seekers search for their guru.
The EFIT is The Most Comprehensive Firewalk Instructor Certification Course Available Today And The Ultimate World-Class Speaker Camp.
Gain the skills and confidence to powerfully deliver from the stage and equally important: How to sell from the stage!!
This is an advanced program that focuses on the business of the firewalk seminar facilitation along with advanced fire tending and elements.
This empowerment intensive will provide you with all the tools needed to create a successful seminar career. The program covers all aspects of the business of firewalking. One very important topic of this course deals with how to effectively market and generate sales for your business.
In the Executive Firewalking Instructor Training (EFIT) you will learn from masters of each of the separate talents needed to plan, sell, and facilitate successful firewalking events. If you want to learn how to share the experience of walking on fire and help others grow from that experience, the EFIT is for you. If you want to grow personally and professionally, the EFIT is for you. You will leave the EFIT with a Master Class in Firewalking, with new levels of understanding, a fresh appreciation of your potential, and epiphanies about your future.
Examples of Topics Covered
- Speaking and selling from the stage. Segments are videotaped for coaching to enhance your growth.
- Sales and marketing are necessary elements of having successful events. How do you reach the people interested in your event? How do you generate interest in those who have never heard of firewalking?
- Successfully selling and conducting corporate firewalks.
- When the details of an event are properly planned, the attendees will think you are hardly working. When there are problems, they will think you didn’t work hard enough. All the details for facilitating a flawless experience are examined, from transportation, room set up and drinks, to lighting, sound and minimizing distractions.
- Public speaking has a reputation as something that frightens many people. You will grow as a speaker from the exercises and critiques in this section. More importantly, you will learn that speaking is only part of facilitating. Keeping the group focused and energized is another skill you will consider. Done well, this rises to the level of an art form; performance art.
- And of course, walking on a bed of coals is a more complex event to co-ordinate than most seminars. All the specific issues of having the fire, safety, setting, and group dynamics come together just when you want them to, requires a team of trusted individuals. In this section, you will consider these factors.
In This Course, You Will Learn
- How to speak with confidence even if you don’t consider yourself a natural speaker.
- Discover your voice and speaking style.
- Sell and close from the stage.
- How to successfully run the logistics and A/V for your events.
- Using NLP to influence your audience.
- How to market your events
- Learn the secret of taking great firewalking pictures.
- Successfully deliver closed eye and guided journeys
- Advanced firewalking situations
FIRE Breathwork Certification.
Become a certified FIRE Breathwork Instructor – $799 value.
Membership to Get You To Launch
The ultimate 30-day coaching and trainer launch program, which includes weekly Friday Live Webinars, live in-person coaching and Q&A. – $499 value.