If you ever felt scared of being seen as a fraud, you’re probably familiar with the imposter syndrome. That feeling that gets in the way of you achieving your goals is something a lot of coaches struggle with. Thankfully, this is where firewalking can help.
One major benefit of walking on fire is that it helps you overcome any fears you’re battling. When it comes to imposter syndrome, many people think it means the fear of failing. Here at F.I.R.E., we think it’s actually the fear of success that tends to hold us back…
If you’re here to learn how to overcome the imposter syndrome, consider these 7 steps:
How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome in 7 Steps
- Don’t Compare Your Chapter 1 To Someone Else’s Chapter 20! Each and every person has got a different story to narrate and journey to be on!
- You Never Feel the Confidence You Won Before You Begin. You need to put yourself in the moment to find the strength you need. Trust us, the fire will give you the confidence that you need!
- Understand that Many Are Called but Few Are Chosen. If you answered your calling, you have the responsibility to follow through with it.
- Trust Your Gift. You may not know everything in the beginning but trusting your gift and calling will get you where you need to be in the process.
- Even The Best Have Insecurities. Imposter Syndrome makes you feel like you’re the only one with insecurities, when in reality – we all have them!
- Put Yourself Out There – Don’t wait for the perfect time to start, you are ready by being in the game! The more experience you gain, the better you will feel about yourself and the work that you do.
- Be Bold, Be Brave, Be Defiant!
Want to learn more? Join Joe LIVE on Facebook every Tuesday at 9 PM EST as he discusses ways to transform and grow your coaching, training, and healing practices. PLUS, we always chat about Firewalking and other transformative elements.